Prestashop image gallery module
All your registered users and clients can create their own image gallery! It is the perfect tool to make people feel like they are part of your shop / community. Also very good for promoting products what can be presented by the users themselfs after purchase (clothing, jewelry, baby related etc.)
Take your share today! We guarantee it will worth the investment, time and money!
Features of client gallery module for Prestashop
Each client will have the possibility to create a pre-defined number of galleries, and upload a pre-defined number of images!
Front office features
- comment system integrated
- rating system integrated
- sidebox to display the best or random galleries
- display galleries on homepage
- top 5 of most commented / the best rated / newest galleries (both home and sidebox)
- ability to comment own gallery (answer to posts)
- images have titles (captions)
- galleries can be linked to products
- thumbnail generation
Back office features
- the number of galleries a user can create can be defined (both home and sidebox)
- the number of images a user can upload can be defined
- the content of the sidebox can be edited (best rated, newest, most commented)
- the content of homepage box can be edited (best rated, newest, most commented)
- users can be banned
- image moderation (optional)
- separate submenu under "Customers" for easier direct access
Benefits for the customer and client
This is a great way to stay in touch with your clients and users. They will come back on a daily basis to check their gallery and submitted comments! And returning visitor = more sells!
12 April 2014: NEW Version released - 2.3
Module is PrestaShop 1.6 compatible!
Update to 2.3 is not possible, and old version must be uninstalled first!
This version is compatible with PrestaShop 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6
Current version: 2.3
Module was tested on PrestaShop 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6 and the default theme ONLY.
This is a downloadable product, and you will be provided with a link to download the purchased module as soon as your payment has been processed and accepted.